This former Texaco Gas Station was built in 1922. Years later, the service bays were added until the Gas Station closed down in the 1970's. The city of Geneva then acquired the property. In 2003, Sampson Glass, an auto glass repair shop, occupied the building and two years later, in 2005, the Greyhound Bus Station took residence. In 2013, the current owners, Donna and Bob Stivers had the building renovated and created The Station and kept the old Texaco theme, a place where you can still Fill 'Er Up, but it's going into glasses, not gas tanks.
The Station opened Memorial Day Weekend 2013 off of Routes 5&20. The wine bar is walkable from downtown Geneva, Hampton Inn and Ramada Inn. Come enjoy a wine tasting with all our signature wines or have one of our signature cocktails! Always cold beer on draft and in the coolers! Many of our local customers have cleverly named us "the garage bar". So, come check us out and "Fill'Er Up"!
How did we make our wine?
We partnered up with Hazlitt 1852 Vineyards and 3 Brothers Wineries to help produce our wines with their grapes and facilities with our very own recipes!